May 15 Entry Deadline Nears, ISAF Sailor Classifications Required
May 15 is the deadline for Invited Captains to enter the 2012 Newport Bermuda Race. In addition, all crewmembers must have ISAF Sailor Classifications.
By 1700 EDT, May 15, entries must file all supporting entry documents (listed below) via firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax (401) 537-9155, or by online forms (if applicable) at www.BermudaRace.com.
• Supplemental Information Form (online)
• On-Shore Contact Person (online)
• Special Trophy Information (online)
• Onion Patch Entry Form (online)
• Captain’s Waiver (download), NOR 15
• Details of Advertising Carried, NOR 3
• Evidence of OSR 3.03 compliance (if applicable), NOR 4.1(b)
• Stability Calculations for Movable Ballast Yachts, OSR App. K
• Explanation of charter, or agreement copy (if applicable), NOR 5.7
• Valid rating certificates (if available), NOR 6.1
Also note that Sailor Classifications are required. Under NOR 8, every crew member must have an up to date Sailor Classification issued by the International Sailing Federation. The yacht’s entry is incomplete if all crewmembers’ Sailor Classifications are not submitted. See http://www.sailing.org/isafsailor to obtain a free new or updated online ISAF Sailor Classification.
If you have questions, please contact Participation Chair Frederick Deichmann at email@example.com